The 600 Series SafeAir Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm accurately and reliably alerts residents of potentially dangerous levels of CO in their home, and sends a CO alarm signal to any existing or legacy wireless control panel. The 600 Series CO Alarm will provide signal supervision and low battery condition to the panel. It will annunciate locally trouble conditions for sensor end-of-life, tamper and general trouble conditions.
The Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm by Interlogix accurately and reliably alerts residents of potentially dangerous levels of CO in their home, and sends a CO alarm signal to Interlogix control panels and the central monitoring station, if used in a professionally monitored system. Compatible Interlogix panels also provide detector supervision, by signaling tamper, no signal, low battery, trouble and end-of-life conditions. The TX-6310-01-1 CO alarm uses a sophisticated onboard microprocessor to effectively track CO levels over time.
- GN-503 Series is 120VAC with 9V battery back-up
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 9V battery shipped with product
- Photoelectric smoke sensor
- Electrochemical CO sensor
- Push button self test feature
- Push button functional test
- Horn frequency 3100Hz
- Temporal 3 sounding pattern for smoke annunciation and temporal 4 sounding pattern for CO annunciation
- GN-503FF features two (2) sets of Form A/Form C contacts that activate independently for smoke and CO events
- Quick disconnect wiring harness
- Non-latching (self restoring)
- End of life signal indicating CO sensor has reached depletion state
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes