Unlimited sensors may be used with the new wireless series of Drive-Alerts to monitor several areas. The sensor is encased in a durable outdoor metal enclosure. They monitor a 14-foot radius (28 ft. diameter). These sensors require two standard AA batteries which will last more than a year under normal usage. These sensors may be placed up to 1000 feet from the Control Panel, and up to 2500 feet when used with a Long Range LR system which includes the DA-660 booster antenna. The sensors are tamper resistant due to the fact that if anyone touches or moves one, the alert will be triggered.
NOTE: the new wireless systems can be completely battery operated allowing them to be entirely mobile.
- Industry-leading wireless range and battery life
- One door window zone and two external contact zones
- Secure encrypted wireless transmissions
- 5-year warranty
The PG9905 Wireless PowerG Temperature Detector is used where temperature detection is critical. Early warning of potentially dangerous temperatures enables users to pre-emptively take action to resolve the situation. The PG9905 is designed to monitor the temperature of the area in which it is installed and communicate to the control system changes in temperature.
The PG9905 is ideal for residential and commercial installations where running wires is either difficult or impossible. The PG9905 is equipped with a visible signal quality LED indicator that lets the installer choose the optimal location for installation, eliminating the effort of going back and forth to the keypad.
The PG9905 can be used for both indoor and outdoor temperatures. When PG9905 monitors indoor temperature, it uses an internal sensor. When installed to monitor outdoor temperatures or refrigerator installations, the PG9905 uses an optional waterproof temperature probe. The temperature information communicated from the PG9905 to the control panel can also be displayed on the system keypad to provide status of indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Programmable temperature warning and alarm thresholds
- Optional probe to monitor refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- Front and back tamper protected
- Prolonged battery life (7 years with typical use)
- Dimensions: 81 x 32 x 25mm (3.19 x 1.25 x 1in)
- External temperature probe PGTEMP-PROBE
- The HSM2108 is a zone input module that adds up to eight fully programmable zone to any PowerSeries Neo security system
- Supports no end-of-line, single end-of-line and double end-of-line zone loops. (5,600 Ohm resistors)
- Connect up to 15 modules per system
- Tamper contact input
- Compatible with HS2016, HS2032, HS2064 and HS2128 control panels
- Contemporary, pure black and white styling
- Door covers keys for cleaner lines & prevents unwarranted use
- Bright blue backlit custom LCD display & alphanumeric zone directory
- Blue backlit keys brighten to the touch and feature easy stay and away functionality
- Built in 4-zone expander
- 3 built in panic buttons
- Familiar Napco operation, identical usage and programming to GEM-K1CAe2
- Distinctive new look distinguishes dealers from competitive alarm companies
- Supports GEM-P816, 1632, 1664, 3200, 9600, X255, and F64
The PowerG Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector provides early warning, to protect people from the silent threat of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Leveraging innovative PowerG technology, and equipped with a sophisticated electrochemical sensor, this high-performing device activates visual and audio alarm indicators on the detector itself, before dangerous CO levels are reached. It also initiates an alarm via the security system, for onsite assistance, and to warn endusers who may not be home.
- Provides early warning of carbon monoxide poisoning, before potentially dangerous levels are reached
- Ensures reliable performance, with robust, industry-leading PowerG commercial grade wireless technology
- Precisely detects CO gas levels with sophisticated electrochemical sensing technology
- Alerts people onsite by triggering the built-in 85db alarm buzzer and large flashing LED light when CO is detected
- Extends value and performance with a long-life lithium battery, included