Enabled by cooperation between Telguard® and Honeywell®, the HW-TG7 Fire Series starts with Telguard's model TG-7FS and adds the powerful capabilities of Honeywell's Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Cloud.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• CLSS integration for monitoring event transmission, data & management of device inventory from the mobile app and web portal (when using Contact ID and point based reporting)
• Alarm format support for contact ID, SIA2pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem lle, IIIa, and DMP
• Certified for AT&T and Verizon LTE networks
• Meets UL 864 requirements for sole primary or backup path communications
• Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests
• Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available
• Telephone line monitor built-in, with standard line security
• Automatic self-test (daily or 6-hour)
• Available relay output for tripping the alarm control panel when a trouble condition occurs
• Two programmable supervisory trip outputs
The HWF2-COM Series LTE / IP fire communicators are single or dual path commercial fire alarm communicators that offer contact ID reporting with any fire alarm control panel (FACP) with a built-in dialer.
The HWF2-COM Series LTE / IP fire communicators connect directly to the primary or secondary communication ports of a fire panel’s digital alarm communicator transmitter (DACT).
Three selectable reporting paths include: LTE cellular only, IP only, or IP primary with LTE cellular backup. All signals from the HWF2-COM Series are delivered to the AlarmNet® network control center which routes highly encrypted cyber secure Ethernet data packets via a customer provided Internet connection or LTE cellular network to the appropriate central station. The AlarmNet® network control center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7.
Easy installation and programming through the AlarmNet 360 website, using the hand-held 7720P Programming tool, or using the control panel's programming mode (for panels that support this option).
- LTE and IP connection tested every day
- Three selectable reporting paths: LTE cellular only, IP only, or IP Primary with LTE cellular backup
- Requires no change to the existing FACP configuration
- Connects directly to the primary and secondary telephone ports of a DACT
- Plan choices range from 5 minute, 60 minute, 6 hour, and 24 hour supervision intervals
- Operates over the following communication protocols: LTE, HSPA+(4G) HSPA (3G)
- Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100 based network connection
- (LAN or WAN), DSL model or cable modem
- Data transmits over standard contact ID protocol but is secured with the industry's advanced encryption standard (AES 256 bit)
- Supports both dynamic (DHCP) or public and private Static IP addressing
- Reliable connection: IP and cellular connection tested every day
- Built-in, stand alone Power Supply module. On board charging circuit design accommodates battery back-up. Includes primary power and battery supervision
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate signal strength and status
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet conveys vital communicator information including signal strength, message path used, and when the message was received
- 7720P Hand-held programmer for easy setupChoice of LTE provider services
Supports 12V and 24V FACPs
Sole path cellular, IP, or dual-path communications
CAT-M1 cellular is 5G-ready
Supports Contact ID reporting format
Trouble event detection and reporting
Four programmable input/outputs
Alarm capture via phone line interface or standard alarm outputs
UL certified for usage in commercial applications
At-a-glance system status via front panel LEDs
• Dual SIM automatically picks from AT&T or Verizon networks for ultimate redundancy and reliability
• LTE-CAT-M1 network is 5G-ready for deep signal penetration inside buildings
• Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary or backup path communications
• Universal fire alarm control panel (FACP) compatibility and direct power from 24 volt FACP
• Introductory offer includes first year of cellular/IP service included in purchase price
• Enclosure kit sold separately (HW-AV-ENC)
• CLSS Site Manager provides a “bird’s eye” view of all your accounts and real-time information on event generation so you can diagnose before dispatch. Reduce unnecessary trips & improve your first-time fix rate.
• CLSS Facility Manager provides your end users with event alerts via browser or mobile app and access to asset information across multiple sites.
• CLSS CheckPoint allows you to deliver professional test reports before leaving your customer’s site.
- Combination FACP / Commercial Fire Cellular Communicator.
Supports 8 conventional zones, expandable to 32 through analog addressable, wireless and conventional fire devices.
2 programmable NAC circuits, 2A each @ 24V.
Fire annunciator on door, support for up to 6 additional remote annunciators.
No programming required, pre-programmed with sprinkler supervisory / basic fire program. Advanced programming Over The Air
using NAPCO QuickLoader.
System is completely prewired and assembled, just mount on wall,
connect AC, ground, initiating and indicating devices and it is ready to go.
Lowest Equipment Cost Available for Any Full-Featured Cell Reporting Fire Alarm Solution
Saves Both Installation Time & Money
Feature-rich, with updated technology, the Telguard TG-7FP is all about saving time and money. It starts with a bundled communicator solution that powers off the panel, is 4G/5G, and costs less to purchase and install. Add to that the savings your customers enjoy every month from replacing expensive landlines with economical cellular service. Then, top it all off with the RMR that goes to you, not the Telco.
- Commercial Fire/Burg, LTE Alarm Communicator
- Red Metal Enclosure
- Direct 120VAC Powered
- Includes power supply/provisions for backup battery/charger
- UL985 Household Fire Warning System
- UL1023 Standard For Household Burglar-Alarm
- UL864 9th Edition Control Units For Fire Alarm Systems
- UL1610 Standard For Central-Station Burglar-Alarm Units
This item has been discontinued and replaced by item SLE-MAXAI-FIRE
- Powers directly from a 12 or 24VDC alarm panel — no electrician needed for an outlet. Or, for AC, use included plug-in adapter.
- Operates on LTE-M networks, for 5G longevity, lower power consumption, and better in-building penetration.
- Interfaces with fire panels using a single DACT connection for universal compatibility.
- American made and backed by award-winning, US-based tech support.
- Dial capture allows for easy plug-and-play
- Compliant with 2019 and earlier editions of NFPA 72
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary or backup path communications
- 5-minute or 60-minute supervision
(Denotes required field.)